Saturday, August 1, 2009

We're almost there!

This is the latest picture of The Studio. The metal is on the east roof and sides, the doors and windows are in, the insulation is up and we're almost there!








I'm not sure what kind of bird this is, maybe some sort of Flycatcher, but it is very interested in the construction of The Studio. I've seen it several times in the evenings when I've gone down to see the progress of the day's work. It has an odd sound and doesn't seem to mind my presence or taking pictures.












Lane and I played in the concrete when they poured the porch and the kiln shed. He didn't know what to think, but went along with it. I couldn't resist the urge to include my pottery stamp. Now we need to get Tucker here so we can pour the step and get his signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment