Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Concrete
















OMG! Just look! I cannot wait to give you a studio tour when this project is complete! (I'm afraid every sentence is going to have an exclamation mark today!) These guys are great, they know what they are doing and...just look!







Thank goodness you're not seeing a picture of Scout (our Jack Russell Terrier) out there in the middle helping. Early this morning Huck put Toby (our Bearded Collie) in the pen and left Scout out. As soon as the construction crew arrived Scout had to join Toby in the pen. Dog (Matt's Border Collie that is spending his retirement years with us) stays out of the way, he hides out in the bushes waiting for a car to chase.


I wish I had more time to mess around with the computer and figure this stuff out. These three pictures are in the opposite order of how I wanted them to appear. I need a 5th grader to come and do my computer work and then maybe the website for The Studio would be up and going and this blog would look better.

Soon this will be a pottery blog instead of a construction blog. I've appreciated all of the emails and comments of encouragement!

-Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment